Tuesday, April 1, 2014

[Hindi Jokes] Shyaris, Jokes (02.04.14)

 


CHAK DE

=========

हजारों चहरो मे तेरी मोहब्बत मिली मुझको ___!

पर दिल की जिद थी की तू नही तो तुझ जैसा भी कोई नही ___!!

=========

Teri Mohabbat Ko Kbhi Khel Nhi Smja,

Warna Khel to etne Khele Hai Ki Kbhi Haare Nhi..!!!

=========

Sardar  to call centre:
My internet is not working properly

Officer:
Ok
Double click on "My computer"

Sardar:
I can't see ur computer

Officer:
No no
click on "My computer" on ur computer

Sardar:
How can I click on ur computer from my computer?

Officer:
listen
There is an icon labelled "My Computer" on ur computer
Ok
double click on it

Sardar:
what the hell, what is your computer doing on my computer...?

Officer:
Double click on ur computer

Sardar:
On which Icon i've to click

Officer:
"My Computer":-@

Sardar:
Tell me where is ur house. I'll come there and click on ur "My Computer"

===========

Sunny Leone: "Ragini MMS 2 mey main sab ko dara ke rakh dungi"

Pappu: "Darr to aapki pehle ki movies mey bhi lagta tha, kahi peechhe se mummy papa na aa jaayen" 

===========

New survey report-

Divorce rate of India 
is now almost half . 

Reason- 
husband & wife 
busy on what's app 
forget fighting on small issues 
===========

Why Is "Maa Ki Dua" Written Only On Trucks, Buses And Autos?
Because,
.
.
.
.
.
.
Mercedes, BMWs And Audis Are Usually The Result Of "Baap Ka Paisa"

==========

मुझे दफनाने से पहले मेरा दिल❤ निकाल कर उसे दे देना…

मैं नही चाहता के वो खेलना छोङ दे…!!

==========

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
To subscribe send email to hindi_jokes-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
To unsbscribe send email to hindi_jokes-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

hindi_jokes@yahoogroups.com email here to post your sms,jokes and pictures.

www.facebook.com/ganeshkumble21 Join with us on face book


You are interested to moderate hindi jokes group?
Mail me at ganeshkumble2014@gmail.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment