Monday, February 10, 2014

[Hindi Jokes] I promise you my love forever

I promise you my love forever

Join Love Ever Group for Lovely Mails!!!!!

I promise you my love forever

Theres so m@ny things th@t I love @bout you
I could n@me so m@ny things you continue to do
You @lw@ys st@nd by my side @nd show you c@re
Good times @nd b@d you’re @lw@ys there.

In s@d times you @lw@ys m@n@ge to m@ke me smile
The w@y you promise we’ll be together to w@lk down the @isle
I love the moment we look into e@ch others eyes
@ love so be@utiful I h@ve invisible h@ppy cries

I love the w@y we both know th@t we belong
Through tough times we’ve proven to @lw@ys be strong
The w@rmth of your hug when you hold me tight
In b@d times you promise everything will be @lright

I love it when you tell me we’ll @lw@ys be forever
I know now @nd @ll our d@ys we’ll f@ce everything together
Times th@t @re h@rd @nd my eyes st@rt to cry
Your h@nd is @lw@ys there to wipe them dry

I love spending my d@ys with you, they @re so much fun
Together on r@iny d@ys @nd under the glowing sun
I love seeing you in the d@y @nd dre@ming of you @t night
I keep every memory with me @nd you’re never out of my sight


--
--
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
 
hindi-jokes-groups+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hindi Jokes Groups" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to hindi-jokes-groups+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

No comments:

Post a Comment