Monday, March 31, 2014

[Hindi Jokes] Watch this girl's transform into Jennifer Lawrence and Aishwarya Rai

Watch this girl's transform into Jennifer Lawrence and Aishwarya Rai

www.LoveLimes.Com

Promise Tamang Phan, who calls herself the 'Human Chameleon' or 'Mystique' on her YouTube channel has a series of make-up transformation videos that are simply amazing. She uses makeup to transform herself into celebrities. "I started using make-up when I was in Middle school.I never went to a Beauty school. Growing up I never felt like I was pretty enough so I would try everything to change up my look. But in time it sharpened my skills and it turned out for better," reads her description on YouTube. Phan says she uses make-up to entertain and to teach viewers how to use make-up to enhance their natural beauty". Watch her transform into Jennifer Lawrence and Aishwarya Rai.

Click to Play this Video...

Like our official page on Facebook also Join on Twitter to stay updated

Like us on Facebook Love Ever GRoups Follow us on Twitter Love Ever Group
Your Life. Your Stories. Your Love Limes.

--
--
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
 
hindi-jokes-groups+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hindi Jokes Groups" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to hindi-jokes-groups+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment