Thursday, May 2, 2013

[Hindi Jokes] Prishi Pari Ke Pyar Bhare SMS

 

***************************************
Lines by School boy…

Love is when i walk to other side of classroom
to sharp my pencil, Just to See her..

N then realize that,
.
Im holding a pen..!

****************************** *********

Girl: We Are Best Friends, Right?
Boy: Yes, Of Course.
Girl: So Be Honest With Me, Who Do You Like?
Boy: No One. I Love Someone.
Girl: Oh, She Must Be Very Lucky..
Boy: Definitely. I've Loved Her,
Ever Since I Met Her.
Girl: Really? Well, Since We're Best Friends,
I Wanna Meet Her. Go Call Her…
Boy: Oh Okay.
*Boy Takes Out His Phone, Dials Her Number And Phones Her..*

Girl: Wait, Hold On I Think Im Getting A Call.
*Answers The Phone*
Boy: I Love You;)


****************************** *********
Every heart knows how to beat the feelings..
But,
Some heart only knows how

to response the feelings..!!

****************************** *********
My best Msg
Sachche pyar mein nikle aansu aur
rote hue bache ke aansu ek saman hote hai,
Kyun ki dono ko pata to hai ki dard kya hai
par kisi ko bata nahi sakte.


****************************** *********
When i spend time with you..
.
.
.
,
M giving you a part of my life
That will never come back
So please dont make me regret it later.


****************************** *********
Aap ko mere sms ache lagte hai na?
Aap reply doge to muje kushi hogi.
Thanking u
Aap ki friend

Prishi Pari
prishipari2011@gmail.com

Aap be padiye aur aap ke friends ko be bejiye
Hamare group ke messages.
http://groupsyahoo.com/group/H indi_Jokes

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (12)
Recent Activity:
hindi_jokes@yahoogroups.com email here to post your sms,jokes and pictures.

Hindi_Jokes-owner@yahoogroups.com send us your comments and suggetions atthis email.

www.facebook.com/ganeshkumble11 Join with us on face book

http://www.hindijokesworld.com/chat chat with hindi jokes members

You are interested to moderate hindi jokes group?
Mail me at ganeshkumble2011@gmail.com
MARKETPLACE


.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment