Wednesday, May 29, 2013

[Hindi Jokes] A Lost Love

www.LoveEver.Org

A Feeling of Despair ,The Choking Sobs
an Image of Being Trampled under a Mob.
Constricted Breathing, out of Control
a Feeling of Forever These Moments Stole
Darkness Settles, No Happy Thoughts,
the Battles over Before its Even Fought.
Clouds Drift in ,I Feel the Pain.
I Stand Destroyed in Your Domain
On the Edge of a Chasm, Inviting Cold
Hating Who I Am, a Man with No Soul.
Can You Hear My Cries of Anguish and Despair,
to Live or Die Do I Even Care?
I Know it Sounds Crazy, Not My Usual Peace.
But What to Do with Myself after this Six Year Lease
. Words Spoken to God Mean Nothing Anymore
I Spoke You Spoke Still You Walked out the Door.
How Do I Maintain My Guise as a Man
When Behind Closed Doors I Sift Away like Sand
.To Pick up and Continue What Is the Use?
I Had a Great Woman I Lost Her, I Deserve All Abuse.
I Prayed for Us Daily to God from Above,
And for What Because Evidently There Is No Such Thing as True Love.

Join Love Ever Groups...

--
--
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
 
hindi-jokes-groups+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hindi Jokes Groups" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to hindi-jokes-groups+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment