Thursday, May 30, 2013

[Hindi Jokes] My Love..

My Love..

LE_GROUPS_PIC

It all started in school,
Where relationships grew.
A swan-toad love was odd,
But, nevertheless, we endured.

I loved you like no one could,
You loved me when no one would.
Everything's perfect to us,
There's no questions to ask.

We ventured into a world of love,
Without thinking if its worth.
Moments we had were unforgetable,
And replacing them was impossible.

Since the day I fell for lust,
Our relationship was unable to last.
A painful break up was left assured,
When chances to change were not treasured.

Fact that I'm through burning hell,
Learning upon losing had proven well.
I tried to touch her shattered heart,
But it was indeed very hard.

Relationships are set by fate,
And I am obviously too late.
Now she'd accepted another guy,
It's awkward for me to say "Hi!".

Though my eyes are emptied of tears,
Cries from my heart, I can hear.
Each and every of my cell,
Desires Fiona to be treated well.

Join Love Ever Groups...

--
--
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
 
hindi-jokes-groups+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hindi Jokes Groups" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to hindi-jokes-groups+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment