Sunday, May 26, 2013

[Hindi Jokes] I just can't survive a day without you..!!

I just can't survive a day without you..!!

Join Love Ever Group's & Network for Lovely & Innovative Mails Daily & 4 Ever

I love you a lot and I want you to know,
No matter what I will never let you go,
and I would give up everything for you,
but I just can't survive a day without you..!!


Every time when we are together,
it seems to last longer than forever,
coz I just can't take my eyes of you,
for I love you now and I'll always do..!!


Whenever you put your arms around,
my feet cant seem to touch the ground,
and I promise to love you till the day I die,
because your love gives me wings to fly..!!


I wish I could hold you close and,
say how much I've always loved you,
Instead of just standing here and,
thinking about how much I miss you..!!


If only there were words to say,
how much I love you everyday,
I would have said it in the start,
your love is all I have in my heart..!!


Your words are a sweet memory,
and your smile shines like a star,
you don't need to change for me,
because I love you the way you are..!!

Read More....................
Join Love Ever Group's Network

Love Ever Groups

Love Ever Groups....!!!!!



--
--
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
 
hindi-jokes-groups+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hindi Jokes Groups" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to hindi-jokes-groups+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment