Tuesday, May 7, 2013

[Hindi Jokes] Mothers Day Sms collection

Mothers Day Sms collection 

Lovely Mails from Love Ever Group's Network

Many hugs Only love never anger Teaching me Helping me
Every smile when I was sad

Raising me to be strong It spells Mother.
Thanks for being u.

Happy Mother's day.

Mother is the biggest gift of god to all human being believe it or not
she is the real queen she protect her child
and not mean love u a lot mom.

Happy Mother's day.

Happy Mother's Day means more than flowers and gifts
It means saying thank you

It means, I love you, You are my mother,
my friend Today is your day.

Happy Mother's Day Dear Mom………….

M is for the million things she gave me,
O means only that she's growing old,
T is for the tears she shed to save me,
H is for her heart of purest gold,
E is for her eyes, with love-light shining,
R means right, and right she'll always be.

Put them all together, they spell "
MOTHER"
A word that means the world to me.


A mother serves her sugar with
A bit of peppermint
To clarify the passages
That carry what she meant
When she first set to bear a soul
Quite separate from her own,
Whom she would cherish, yet must teach
To live and die alone.

Read More....................


Love Ever Groups

Love Ever Groups....!!!!!



--
--
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
 
hindi-jokes-groups+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hindi Jokes Groups" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to hindi-jokes-groups+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment