Saturday, September 28, 2013

[Hindi Jokes] Joke of the Day

Sally goes to work one morning crying her eyes out.

Her boss, concerned his employee, walks over to her and asks sympathetically, "What's the matter?"

The blonde replies, "Early this morning I got a phone call that my mother had passed away."

The boss, feeling very sorry at this point suggests to the young girl, "Why don't you go home for the day... we aren't terribly busy. Just take the day off and go relax."

Sally very calmly states, "No I'd be better off here. I need to keep my mind busy and I have the best chance of doing that here."

The boss agrees and allows her to work as usual,

"If you need anything just let me know," says the boss.

A few hours pass and the boss decides to check on Sally. He looks out his office and sees her crying hysterically.

He rushes over an asks, "What's the matter now? Are you going to be ok?"

Sally breaks down in tears, "I just received a horrible call from my sister. She said that her mom died too!!"



--
--
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
 
hindi-jokes-groups+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hindi Jokes Groups" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to hindi-jokes-groups+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

No comments:

Post a Comment