Saturday, September 21, 2013

[Hindi Jokes] Funny SMS Collection

Funny SMS Collection

Teacher: Why the Jain community is generally very rich?
Student: Ma'm, it's because they don't eat onions!

English Mother : Good night, dear!
Hindi Mother: Shubh Ratri, Beta!
Punjabi Mother: So Ja Kuteya! Mobile Da Kheda Chadd De! Rakh De Apne Peo Nu Hun...
Phone Wali Maa Naal Svere Gala Kr Lei!

Boy: How are you?
Girl : Hi! Do I know you?
Boy: I am RICH.
Girl: Hi! I am Jessica. Nice to meet you. What is your name?
Boy: Rich is my name.
Girl: Sorry, I don't talk to boys!

Hard fact of married life:
Your wife misses you the most when you're partying with your friends!

New word being considered to be incorporated in Oxford Dictionary:
Man-mohan- ed: Verb
Meaning: Silenced by a lady, especially by the self assumed more powerful woman...

Used as: My wife and I had an argument; she yelled and I Manmohaned!

What does 1$ buy you today?
Masala Dosa and Coke.

What does 1 Rupee buy you?
Only a video on Airtel showing how to cook the Masala Dosa!

Dear Onion, Dollar and Petrol;

No matter how much you rise day in and day out, I'll always never change.

Sincerely Yours,
Salary!

Read More.....................

JOIN LOVE EVER GROUPS . . .

Love Ever Groups on Facebook

--
--
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
 
hindi-jokes-groups+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hindi Jokes Groups" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to hindi-jokes-groups+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

No comments:

Post a Comment