Friday, August 16, 2013

[Hindi Jokes] Raksha Bandhan SMS, Wishes & Messages

Raksha Bandhan SMS, Wishes & Messages


A very happy Raksha Bandhan to all those
who have amazing siblings and enjoy beautiful relationship with them!

Wherever one goes, one must never forget one's roots.
And I am proud of my roots and my siblings.
Thanks for being my sibling!
Happy Raksha Bandhan!

To the most wonderful Sister in the World:
Thank you - for always being there on my side and for
helping me innumerable number of times and in infinite ways!
Happy Raksha Bandhan!

Sister is someone who is caring and sharing.
Sister can understand things you never said.
She can understand pain which is not visible to anyone.
I love my sister.

Happy Raksha Bandhan!

During this festival of bonding and renewing our love for siblings,
 I want to tell you that during the times we fought,
my love was in a different mood.
Happy Raksha Bandhan!

A sister like you is someone who will be understanding in every situation.
Your concern is real.
Someone who knows my needs & who knows the way I feel.
I am richly blessed to have a sister like you.
Happy Raksha Bandhan

Read More......


--
--
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
 
hindi-jokes-groups+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hindi Jokes Groups" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to hindi-jokes-groups+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

No comments:

Post a Comment