Tuesday, August 20, 2013

[Hindi Jokes] Prishi Pari Ke Pyar Bhare SmS

 


"You never say no, 
you never say thats impossible and you 
never say you can't. That's my bro, 
a superman who make things 
possible and who make paths smoother.
I love you Bro."


hindi jokes

"You are the person who holds me in my bad times,
you are the person who dances with me
in my happiness. I can't recall even a single
day when you were absent from my life.
I really love you."

hindi jokes

"Sister is someone who is caring
and sharing.
Sister can understand things you never said.
She can understand pain
which is not visible to anyone.

 
hindi jokes

"It leaves a smile on my face
when I think of those trifling fights
we had and suddenly used to make up.
The memories may fade away with
passing time but the love we share will only grow.
Happy Raksha Bandhan

hindi jokes

"God sent in my life a beautiful
Angel in your guise, Sister.
In good times or bad ones,
you're ready to extend your help and support.
Thanks for all you do."

hindi jokes

Aap ko mere sms ache lagte hai na?
Aap reply doge to muje kushi hogi.
Thanking u
Aap ki friend

Prishi Pari
prishipari2011@gmail.com

Join My
Facebook Account
prishi.pari.1@yahoo.com

Aap be padiye aur aap ke friends ko be bejiye
Hamare group ke messages.
http://groupsyahoo.com/group/Hindi_Jokes

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (22)
Recent Activity:
hindi_jokes@yahoogroups.com email here to post your sms,jokes and pictures.

Hindi_Jokes-owner@yahoogroups.com send us your comments and suggetions atthis email.

www.facebook.com/ganeshkumble11 Join with us on face book

http://www.hindijokesworld.com/chat chat with hindi jokes members

You are interested to moderate hindi jokes group?
Mail me at ganeshkumble2011@gmail.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment