Monday, April 1, 2013

[Hindi Jokes] All I need now is you

All I need now is you

Join Love Ever Groups for Lovely Mails forever...!!!!

As the time goes by killed by hours of waiting
The hope in last tears is revived
When I chose to give in I was so mistaken
Couldn't see that one reason to fight
Then you've opened my eyes to the truth
Please forgive me for all times I lied
To myself All I need now is you


Just the rain reminds me of latter tears
I close my eyes and dream again
A breath of wind I feel you here
You're life still flowing in my veins
And in each tear each drop of rain
I see your face can't live without you


You are every tear in my eyes
Leave everything but you behind
I am locking all I am turning back
For the last time
For you are my life


Come to my dreams and stop the time
Let know you are here my angel fallen
You have broken your wings I'd give you mine
And give you hope from you once stolen
You are more than precious memories
You are my twin soul your heart I'll treasure


And every time I look at the dawn
Far at the horizon see your eyes
You are miles away you are there alone
Your heart's with me I am still alive
I can't pretend I won't even try
To escape from this love and to lie to both us


You are every tear in my eyes
Leave everything but you behind
I am locking all, I am turning back
For the last time
For you are my life...!

For More poems click here....

Join Love Ever Groups for Lovely Mails forever...!!!!
Join Love Ever Groups
Subscribe Us For Lovely & Innovative Mails...
 
facebook love ever group



--
--
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
 
Hindi_Jokes-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
 
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hindi Jokes Groups" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to hindi-jokes-groups+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment