Sunday, February 6, 2011

[Hindi_Jokes] TODAY AND TOMMOROW (Please forward this mail to your friends)

 

Today and Yesterday

Photobucket


Today I will delete from my diary 
two days: yesterday and tomorrow.



Photobucket

Yesterday was to learn and 
tomorrow will be the consequence 
of what I can do today.

Photobucket


Today I will face life 
with the conviction that this day 
will not ever return.


Photobucket


Today is the last opportunity 
I have to live intensely, 
as no one can assure me that, 
I will see tomorrow's sunshine.

Photobucket

Today I will be brave enough 
not to let any opportunity pass me by, 
my only alternative is to succeed.

Photobucket


Today I will invest 
my most valuable resource:my time, 
in the most transcendental work: 
my life.

Photobucket


I will spend each minute 
passionately to make 
of today a different 
and unique day in my life.

Photobucket


Today I will defy every obstacle 
that appears on my way trusting 
I will succeed.

Photobucket

Today I will resist 
pessimism and will conquer 
the world with a smile, 
with the positive attitude 
of expecting always the best.

Photobucket


Today I will make of every ordinary 
task a sublime expression. 
Today I will have my feet on the ground 
understanding reality and the stars' gaze 
to invent my future.

Photobucket

Today I will take the time to be happy 
and will leave my footprints and my 
presence in the hearts of others.


Hindi Jokes Group

If you like our group mails then please forward to all your friends

Hindi Jokes Group by Ganesh Kumble and friends
ganeshkumble2011@gmail.com

Add me to my Face Book id : ganeshkumble2011@gmail.com

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Visit our Funny Pictures Website
http://www.funnypicturesjoke.com
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.


Get great advice about dogs and cats. Visit the Dog & Cat Answers Center.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment