Monday, December 16, 2013

[Hindi Jokes] I am falling in love with you

I am falling in love with you

Join Love Ever Groups For Lovely mails Daily & Forever

I'm thinking about you,
a little more each day.
Holding on a little tighter,
to all the words you say.

Every day I miss you,
more than the day before.
Our time together I love;
and I'm wanting even more.

I used to dream of you,
as I lay in bed each night.
Now you are my dreams,
even through the daylight.

I felt a flutter in my heart,
whenever I saw you online.
Today my heart is glowing;
filled with a brilliant shine.

I was shy to tell everything,
which I was feeling inside.
Now I feel so free to share,
with nothing I want to hide.

I thought you were special,
from the moment we met.
And each day a little further,
into my heart you would get.

I could always feel a bond,
everytime our hearts shared.
When our souls bonded also,
I realized how much I cared.

I find my heart needing yours;
cherishing all that you do.
Now, I'm not scared to admit,
I am falling in love with you.

For More Poetry Click here



--
--
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
 
hindi-jokes-groups+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hindi Jokes Groups" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to hindi-jokes-groups+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

No comments:

Post a Comment