Friday, November 29, 2013

Re: [Hindi Jokes] Dua Hai Ki Nind Me be aap muskurayen

 



E
a
Sent from my HTC

----- Reply message -----
From: ganeshkumble2014@gmail.com
To: <Hindi_Jokes@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [Hindi Jokes] Dua Hai Ki Nind Me be aap muskurayen
Date: Fri, Nov 29, 2013 21:43


 

Dua Hai Ki Nind Me be aap muskurayen

If you like my emails please share it to your friends 
Join Hindi Jokes Group 
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Hindi_Jokes/join
Join me to facebook https://www.facebook.com/ganeshkumble21
 


hindi jokes



To Unsubscribe from Hindi Jokes Group Send email at 
hindi_jokes-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

My whats apps number 9969361982
You can send your nice collection on my whats apps with your email id.
I will share slected posts at our group.

Your Loving Friend Ganesh

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:
hindi_jokes@yahoogroups.com email here to post your sms,jokes and pictures.

Hindi_Jokes-owner@yahoogroups.com send us your comments and suggetions atthis email.

www.facebook.com/ganeshkumble21 Join with us on face book


You are interested to moderate hindi jokes group?
Mail me at ganeshkumble2014@gmail.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment