Saturday, March 30, 2013

[Hindi Jokes] I love that I want to be yours

I love that I want to be yours

Join Love Ever Group For Lovely Mails Daliy & Forver
I love to see you smile
And I love knowing that I caused that smile
I love to see you happy
And I love knowing that I caused that happiness


I love to look into your beautiful eyes
And I love the way I fall into them
I love it when you hold my hand
And I love having the courage to grab 'n hold yours


I love to tease 'n torment you
And I love it when you tease 'n torment me
I love it when you touch me
And I love to touch you


I love rediscovering how beautiful you are each time I see you
And I love realizing how attractive you make me feel
I love wanting so badly to kiss you
And I love the way you want to take things slow


I love the fact that you still want to be my friend
And I love that I want to be yours
I love so many things about you
But the most important thing is,I Love you...!

For More Poems Click Here......

Join Love Ever Groups for Lovely Mails forever...!!!!
Join Love Ever Groups
Subscribe Us For Lovely & Innovative Mails...
 
facebook love ever group



--
--
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
 
Hindi_Jokes-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
 
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hindi Jokes Groups" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to hindi-jokes-groups+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment