Thursday, November 29, 2012

[Hindi Jokes] "Somewhere in the middle of those conversation...

Image


"Somewhere in the middle of those conversation...
I fell in love with you....
Being from strangers to friends..
Then from gossips to sharing secrets..
Don't know when I started to like you..
From those arguments to fights..
From those likes to dislikes..
From laughs to cries..
I did share many beautiful moments with you..

Somewhere in middle of those conversation..
I fell in love with you..
Don't know how the time passed.....
for hours of conversations used to last...

'n today it has been ages we talked...
Now you have girl by your side...

Tomorrow I would be someone else's bride
So today I wanna tell you this was something I did "hide"..
"Yeah somewhere in d middle of those conversation...
I fell in love with you..
'n for the Rest of my life..
I will cherish my relation with You.. !!

Join Love Ever Groups..


Love Ever Groups

**~*~*~*~*~**~**~*~*~*~*~**

You are special

Salman Khan, Sonakshi watch Life of Pi

Japanese man's childhood dreams give birth to giant robot


Christmas Festival all over the world

One Day in a Kitten's Life


'Talaash' behind the scenes

Bollywood's Best Multi-Starrer Movies

Ricky Ponting: The journey of cricket

--
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
 
Hindi_Jokes-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

No comments:

Post a Comment