Friday, October 26, 2012

[Hindi Jokes] A letter has been sent from a husband



A letter has been sent from a husband :
 
Dear Sweetheart 
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Loveever_Groups/join
I can't send my salary this month, so I am sending 100 kisses. You are mysweetheart, your husband.
Your Loving Husband.
 
His wife replied back after some days to her husband:

 
Dearest sweetheart,
 
Thanks for your 100 kisses, I am sending the expenses details.
1.. The Milk man agreed on 2 kisses for one month's milk.
2. The electricity man only agreed after 7 kisses..
3. Your house owner is coming every day and taking two or three kisses instead of the rent.
4. Supermarket owner did not accept kisses only, so I have given him some other items.
5. Other expenses 40 kisses.
 
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Loveever_Groups/join

Please don't worry for me, I have a remaining balance of 35 kisses and I hope that I can complete the month using this balance.
 
Shall I plan same way for next months, please advise.
 
Your Sweet Heart.
Join Love Ever Groups...

 
Love Ever Groups

Latest Update:

Good Sweet Food Delicious Wallpapers

Celina Jaitley shares the pics of her cute twin sons

The biggest whiners of the Bigg Boss 6's house

The Secrets of Old Age - Touching and true

Birthday Bumps: Amala Paul turns 21

Maheep launches her new collection of diamonds

--
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
 
Hindi_Jokes-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

No comments:

Post a Comment