http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Loveever_Groups/


You're a gift from God above
A precious gem, so rare and true
You're classy in the things you do
Your tender manner serves you well
Your heart of gold, easy to tell
Your wisdom shines into each heart
Your smile is what sets you apart

You are special, you are dear
A friend to all, both far and near
A treasure of kindness and grace
A soul that no one could replace
A warm hug when coldness appears
A needed prayer when life brings tears
A joyful spirit full of light
Devoid of malice, grief, and spite

You are special and unique
A source of strength when I feel weak
A ray of hope when faith's adrift
A caring hug, a welcomed lift
You are a blessing in my world
Therefore I say, with arms unfurled
My precious ally, I am blessed
Because you're special and the best!
 Join Love Ever Groups