Monday, May 2, 2011

Re: [Hindi_Jokes] POOJA OF BRAHMAJI's PHOTO

Dear Sujal,

What little info I have, I am sharing with you.

Brahmaji didnt had any Vardan from any Devi but he had a "Curse" (Shrap) when he had molested a beautiful women (I am told his own daughter). She then gave him a Shrap that nobody on this Earth will worship him nor will there be any of his Idol.

Let me tell you that I got this information from a very old lady who do lot of Pooja paath.
I had also enquired with lots of Pandits but either they dont know exactly or they didnt want to tell. Whatever it is, whatever info I got , i am sharing but I dont know whether it is correct or wrong.
I am trying to gather more info from Vedas/Purana. Will inform you once I get it.

Incase, if anyone of you come across any info, pl share it.

Regards

Milind

--- On Sat, 23/4/11, Sujal MNR <202020r@gmail.com> wrote:

From: Sujal MNR <202020r@gmail.com>
Subject: [Hindi_Jokes] POOJA OF BRAHMAJI's PHOTO
To: "Hindi_Jokes Group" <Hindi_Jokes@yahoogroups.com>, "Hindi_Jokes Owner" <Hindi_Jokes-owner@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Saturday, 23 April, 2011, 2:43 PM

 

Hi All,
 
My mom has visited Puskar from where she bought Brahamaji Photo. we were doing "POOJA" everyday since last many months but recently my relative told me that there is some "DEVI" vardan that you cant perform "POOJA" of Brahamji's photo. Is this correct? Can anyone have the history about this topic.

Regards,
Sujal
__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Please Visit our Funny Pictures blog
http://www.funnypicturesjoke.com

Now U can Chat Online at
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Hindi_Jokes/chat
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment