Sunday, June 16, 2013

[Hindi Jokes] Miss You SMS, MSGS & Quotes

Miss You SMS, MSGS & Quotes

Lovely Mails from Love Ever Group's Network
The distance between us may be miles and years
but it will not change the fact that I hope you are missing me too!


When my arms can't reach you, I always hug you with my prayers.
Missing you!


I have learnt:
How to love, kiss and care for you;
How to be happy, wise and contented;
How to be strong, honest and faithful;
How to forgive, forget and make up;
But I could never learn as to how to stop missing you!


Baby, I miss you. Please close your eyes
and come meet me in my dreams tonight!


Tears don't come when you miss a person
but they come when you don't want to miss a person!
Miss you, my love!


I can love you so much;
but I can never love you as much as I miss you!


I miss you so much because it's hard to forget someone
who gave you so much to remember!


I gonna write "I MISS U" on all the bricks
and I really wish that one of them falls on your head
so that you may know how it hurts
when you miss someone special like you!

Read More....................


Love Ever Groups on Facebook

Love Ever Groups....!!!!!


--
--
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
 
hindi-jokes-groups+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hindi Jokes Groups" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to hindi-jokes-groups+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment