Saturday, June 15, 2013

[Hindi Jokes] Father's Day Wishes, SMS, Messages

Father's Day Wishes, SMS, Messages

Join Love Ever Groups For Lovely mails Daily & Forever

We love you so much daddy.
We, your daughters, are so grateful
that you have been the strong pillar of this family.
You have been one of sources of inspiration and strength.
We are sorry for our unreasonable behavior sometimes.
We appreciate everything you have made for this family.
We love you. We care for you. We honor you.
Happy fathers' day!

I have been blessed with your life in countless ways.
It's my turn to honor and bless you even in my little own ways.
I want to make you a proud daddy.
Happy fathers' day!


A father is neither a sun nor moon to light up the whole sky.
He is just a candle in the shadows of the night,
shining brightly to those that surround him.
I'm grateful for the light you've shone dad!
Happy fathers' day!


No one is ever caring, thoughtful, hardworking as you dad.
I don't think I can find one even if I search this whole wide world.
Happy fathers' day! Love lots!

I couldn't tell you every day how grateful I am that you are my dad.
It's not because I don't want to.
I just choose to let it show.
Happy fathers' day!


My dear FATHER!
I owe U the debt of life ,
Its infinity, colors, sounds & feelings i experience.
Plz accept my gratitude on this very special day,
Although every moment of my life is a gift from you.

'Happy Fathers Day'



Read More..............


--
--
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
 
hindi-jokes-groups+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hindi Jokes Groups" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to hindi-jokes-groups+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment